Storm-proof, Spacious, and easily put up. This tent is a great 3-season tent if you want to be prepared for bad weather. With extra guy lines, no matter how windy it gets, this bad boy is staying firmly planted in the ground. With a bathtub floor construction, it’ll be dry inside through heavy rain and snow. With strategic clip placements for the poles and the zone contraction of the outer fabric, marmot squeezes out as much internal space as it can. With pockets around the edges and a lamp shade pocket in the roof, you will feel at home in the wild no matter the weather.
- 2 D Doors with separate canopies
- Fast pitch construction with exterior clipped poles
- PFC-Free DWR(durable water resistant) coating
- 112cm internal height(44”)
- Fly fabric-Polyester Taffeta
- Canopy-Polyester Mesh
- Floor-Polyester Taffeta