The ultimate 2-season sleeping bag for backpacking adventures where you don't know where you'll end up. The temperature range (comfort: 7°, low 2°), low weight and compact size makes this the perfect bag for tropical adventures. Unzipped, it makes a comfy blanket.
The built-in mosquito net makes it an ideal bivvy friendly bag and perfect for hammock camping if you don’t have a full hammock set up. And remember to zip it up to stop things crawling into your set-up as you’re sat by the fire relaxing.
Snugpak’s antibacterial technology means it won’t get stinky or need regular laundry, and the Paratex fabric is extremely breathable keeping you comfortable all night long.
All in all this a great do it all sleeping bag, with good temperature to pack size and features that mean you can use this bag where ever you find yourself.
- Temperature rating - Comfort 7 degrees C / Low 2 degrees C.
- Length 220cm, 80cm across the chest.
- Built in roll-away mosquito netting, provides protection from insects and seals the sleeping bag when not in use.
- Low pack size and weight and comes with a compression stuff sack
- Treatment discourages the growth of bacteria and results in a reduction of odours and the need for regular laundering.
- Packed size: 18cm x 15cm.
- Weight: 900g.