The Softie 3 sleeping bag is an international best-seller, and Snugpak's lightest UK made performance sleeping bag
This is our CEO's bag of choice, paired with a Thermarest blanket and quilt and with a Cacoon merino wool liner. This gives versatility year-round, whatever the temperature, whether sleeping in a hammock, a tent, in the van or at a friend's house.
The insulating properties of the Softie Premier filling, the mummy-style shape and quilt snugfit hood with adjustable cord are all properties designed to trap heat and maximise comfort.
Durable, breathable and water-repellent, it's also incredibly light and folds down into a compact stuff sack, so it's perfect when out trekking for longer periods.
At Outdoor People, we try and source the best-quality, ethically-made products available. It's why we stock Snugpak, made to an exacting standard in the UK.
- Weight: 900g / 32oz
- Comfort Rating (Men): 5°C
- Comfort Rating (Women): 15°C (in Outdoor People's view)
- Low Rating: 0°C / 32°F
- Packsize: 16cm x 16cm / 6" x 6"
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate 100% Nylon. Paratex Steelplate is lightweight, tough, highly breathable, high wicking, windproof & water repellent.
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light 100% Nylon. Soft and comfortable, lightweight, highly windproof, water repellent fabric, exceptionally breathable and able to wick moisture away from source.
- Inner Fabric 2: Reflectatherm 100% Polyester. A metallised fabric designed to reflect heat and retain warmth. A highly breathable material, which adds little to the weight or packsize of the product and provides at least 15% additional warmth whilst being undetectable by touch in the sleeping bag or garment.
- Insulation: Softie® Premier 100% Polyester. Randomised fine filament fibres create extra voids and loft to trap more warm air, whilst keeping the same weight as a standard insulation.
- Colours Available: Black, Olive, Coyote Tan, Red
- Sizes Available: Left Side Zip, Right Side Zip, Extra Long
- Origin: Made in the UK
- No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- The internally reinforced foot allows you to keep your boots on
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Two-way YKK® side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
- Make a double sleeping bag by zipping together a left side zip and a right side zip (please check when ordering)
- Comes with free lightweight Snuggy pillow!