The Eliza is super slouchy and casual hat, with a simple design made from a luxurious soft wool knit. It's quite simply the comfiest beanie hat around.
We've hunted far and wide for a sustainably-sourced hat and we love this brand: for their ethics as well as their style. All Beaumont Organic wool is sustainably-sourced and the dyes they use are natural and don't harm the planet. When you buy such a hat you know love has been part of the process.
- Made from 50% acrylic, 30% wool, 10% viscose and 10% alpaca
- Three colours available: Burnt Orange, Tobacco and Bordeaux
- Luxurious soft knit
- One size fits all: across opening: O/S 29cm, total length: O/S 30cm.
- Features a single seam and knitted edge
- Ethically-made in Portugal
- Handwash only.
Note the swatches are indicative only, for the weave see the yellow hat!