The Precip Eco's big brother. This 3 layer laminate system is lightweight, breathable, comfy and the waterproof layer is made from the fully recycled material NanoDry.
Designed to fit comfortably in a casual way, the material of the jacket has a slight stretch to it so that it moves with you, important when you are active in interesting weather. The jacket has 2 large high access pockets that you can get into even when you are wearing a rucksack with a hip belt, the perfect size for an OS map. There are ventilation vents on the armpits to improve breathability on those particularly humid days.
There are draw cords around the hem and around the hood so that you can keep the jacket snug in windy conditions. Furthermore the Jacket material is also able to wick moisture away from the body so that even when you are pushing your limits the inside won't end up feeling clammy.
All round a comfy, lightweight and great looking hardshell for urban jaunts or big adventures.
- Main fabric: NanoPro 100% recycled Polyester
- 20k/20k Marmot MemBrain® lamination with 2-layer waterproof/breathable fabric repels water and reduces internal condensation
- 100% seam taped for complete leakproof protection
- PFC-free water-repellent coating keeps you dry and minimizes environmental pollution
- Attached hood with peripheral cord adjustment for extra coverage
- Large pack pockets under a welt for protection
- Zipper with storm flap and adjustable drawcord hem blocks drafts