Teko's award-winning socks are responsibly-sourced, comfortable, breathable and even anti-microbial!
Comfort is maximised with the seamless toe, Achilles Wrap System (medium cushion) and anatomical Y-heel. Teko socks are made from 74% Merino wool, 25% Recycled Polyamide, 1% Elastic.
These heavy-weight hiking socks come in the following sizes:
- Small (UK 2-4.5; EU 34-37)
- Large (UK 8-10.5; EU 42-45)
- Bluesign certified merino wool www.bluesign.com
- Superfine Chilean Merino fibres dry & evaporate moisture quickly whilst regulating temperature. The wool is shrink resistant and machine washable and tumble dry-able (or air dry).
- Achilles Wrap System provides excellent fit and superior performance.
- Seamless Toe prevents blisters and for added comfort.
- Anti-crumple Zones prevent blisters and pain through bunching of material.
Caring for your Tekos
Machine wash at 30 degrees celsius inside-out, then air or tumble dry. Lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture.