This waterproof picnic rug is ideal for holidays in Wales or reminiscing about them... It's designed to pack up really small, making it ideal for walkers, cyclists, festival goers, parents, dog owners and campers.
The blanket features the Brecon Beacons (Bannau Brycheiniog) and Cardiff (Caerdydd) in Southern Wales, so it's perfect for anyone planning alfresco dining in and around the National Park. Lightweight and compact, you can easily carry it to your favourite picnic spot. It even comes with it's own stuff sack.
- Large size: 140cm x 140cm - big enough for four adults, or two adults and lots of food
- Printed full colour with the 1:250 000 scale OS Road map
- Made from technical microfibre polyester that's soft to sit on and dries fast when wet (and doesn't get that nasty damp smell)
- Waterproof base made from super light water-proof rip stop nylon stops damp seeping through
- Packs away into its own stuff sack
- Includes four reinforced 'button holes' to peg it down (pegs not included)
- Size - open: 140cm x 140cm
- Size - packed: 15cm x 12cm x 12cm
- Weight: 445g, including bag