Not much bigger when packed down than most super light single hammocks, this beautiful hammock is so well made it will last you for years and years. The quality of materials used and the quality with which they are worked shines through. The material is almost soapy it's so smooth, totally breathable and comfy, but thick enough to deter midges and small mosquitoes.
This is without a doubt the lightest double hammock available, mind-bogglingly small when packed down, pleasingly spacious when slung. A staff top favourite!
If you're getting set for hammock camping also consider a DD superlight tarp, a DD mosquito net and maybe a DD Magic Carpet (to put your kit on) and a Snugpak sleeping bag.
- Capacity 400 lbs / 181Kg
- Dimensions 10' 6"x 6'6" / 3.2m x 2m
- Weight 15.7 oz / 445g
- Pack size 7" x 4" / 18cm x 10cm
- Wiregate Karabiners
- Continuous Loops Featuring T70 Automotive-Grade Seatbelt Stitching
- 100% Trunktech micro-ripstop: a proprietary design, strong & lightweight 1.1oz Ripstop Nylon
- Holds 40 lbs (18kg) of static weight per square inch (2.5cm squared)
- 100% Made in America.