Do you like being outdoors?
Do you like yoga?
Do you love making a great space for kids to play, organising adults’ communal games or teaching bushcraft skills?
Would you like a free weekend camping in a gorgeous wooded campsite, with loads of yoga, gorgeous food, fantastic DJs and a chilled vibe?
If so we are looking for staff and volunteers to bring some playfulness to this holiday brought to you by Stretch and Black and Light Yoga. Exhale is a new Yoga Festival - exciting and dynamic with an emphasis on fun and frolics! Three days camping in the English countryside centred around Yoga, games, feasting, and good times! Pitch up and kick back with us for the long weekend to relax and unwind around the camp fire, share food, drink and laughs!
To do what?
Staff would offer one or two 4-hour shifts, either morning or afternoon, on the Saturday or Sunday, to include:
- providing fun, play based and outdoor childcare so parents can do yoga (DBS and experience, including references essential)
- organising and supporting a range of games and community fun for the adults and kids to get involved with (rounders, cricket, crazy sack races, croquet, den building….)
- organising bushcraft workshops (whittling, fire making…)
pop up playwork, observing and managing an area where kids can come and play freely (experience and references required)
In return you will get:
- free camping (we can help with a tent if needed)
- free food
- free non alcoholic drinks
- free evenings to sit around the fire, party with the party crowd or star gaze
There may be some team leader roles too - get in touch to discuss.
If you think this sounds like a gorgeous way to spend a summer weekend please contact:
or ring 07813 879179
Looking forward to hearing from you!