We are excited to restart our Wild Walks project and to be able to gather again, even under current restrictions!
Our first Wild Walk back will be on Saturday 25th July. Meet at the Big Rock on Mabley Green at 11am. Please fill in this form to register your interest for the Wild Walk, we will confirm your place within 48 hours.
It is important to us that our Wild Walks are safe, inclusive and nourishing for everyone. We've thought long and hard as to how best to revive our Wild Walks. Steps we are taking to ensure our Wild Walks are safe and comply with Covid-19 guidelines:
- Our Wild Walks will host a maximum of 15 people, including our volunteers and leaders.
- You will need to fill in a form to register your interest to join a Wild Walk and provide your details for Test & Tracing reasons. You will receive confirmation that you are registered for the upcoming Wild Walk within 48 hours of receipt of the form.
- We ask that you and your family only join the walks if you can confirm there is no one in your family or bubble that is clinically vulnerable or clinically extremely vulnerable and that you have no plans to visit anyone who is shielding within two weeks following the Wild Walk.
- Our Wild Walk Leader will provide you with hand sanitiser to use on arrival, before eating and after touching play equipment and other surfaces.
- Everyone must commit to remaining physically distant during the walk and other activities.
- We recommend everyone avoids touching their face.
- Should anyone on the walk becomes unwell within 14 days, we ask you notify us and we will notify all other participants who should contact NHS Test and Trace. In the event of this, we will request all participants to self-isolate for 14 days.
- We ask you to agree to not attend the Wild Walk if there is anyone in your family, household or bubble who is experiencing Covid-like symptoms in the few days prior to the Wild Walk.
If you cannot make this walk but would like a map of the route to go on your our adventure, email firstname.lastname@example.org !